- Problem: The game starts, but I just get a black screen / game doesn't start
- Solution: Make sure your graphics driver is up to date. The best idea is to download it directly from the hardware manufacturer's website. If you don't know what your GPU model is, you can use HWiNFO to find out. If it's not that, it could be that your game files are corrupt; reinstall TeknoMW3 or verify your game files with Steam then reapply the 1.4.382 and TeknoMW3 patches.
- Problem: My game crashes!
- Solution: Please ensure your clantag and title contain no spaces. In fact, best don't use them at all; at the moment they're buggy, this will be fixed in a future release.
NOTE: if the problem occurs when you attempt to connect to a server, it is possible that your player data has been corrupted by a malicious server. Rename your players2 folder and try again; if the problem is fixed, this means that your old player data has indeed been damaged and unfortunately you lost all gun unlocks/XP etc.
- Problem: The Tekno launcher crashes when I start it.
- Solution: The launcher is horrible in terms of code quality and thus very unstable. The next release will feature a completely new one, rewritten from scratch. For the time being, please use an alternative launcher that appears to work; it can be downloaded with the official TeknoMW3 126.96.36.199 files.
Yea I would re-download everything again.Or simply stop injecting stuff
Redownload all from begining
Unless something hit it, I don't think its possible to just pop out of normalcy just like that. Maybe a software or something changed on your system. Check the action centre if there's been any changes.i didnt download or update anything. I was playing the day before and it was working perfectly fine. :|
vcredist installed ?
Maybe download the client again from HERE and put it into your game folder, overwrite the files when it asks you. Delete your teknogods.ini.. Maybe this will solve your problem.
(Backup your demo folder, teknogods.ini, dw folder, players2 folder before, just in case that it's not working with fresh files)
Also try verifying the game files using Steam, but I think you have to install the Patch + Client again as Steam might remove unofficial files.
Here is a list of solutions to common issues which you can check: https://teknogods.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=37789